Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: Undocumented Spouse’s Green Card

Green card after divorce

Considerations for Citizen and Non-Citizen Divorce

Considerations for Citizen and Non-Citizen Divorce Many non-citizens marry U.S. citizens, yet, non-citizens have the opportunity to obtain legal permeant residence in the United States though their U.S. citizen spouse. While the paperwork and documents are sent into the USCIS to process whether or not a non-citizen can obtain legal permanent residence, the couple… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
marriage based green card Immigration Lawyer 118-21 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375

Can I Sponsor My Undocumented Spouse’s Green Card?

By Svetlana Prizant | Categories: Undocumented Spouse’s Green Card

Marriage-Based Green Card Family reunification has traditionally been a cornerstone of U.S. immigration policy, with a major emphasis on allowing immediate relatives—defined in immigration law as spouses, minor children, and parents of U.S. citizens—to live together in the United States. In many cases, it’s possible to apply for a marriage green card for an… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2021 Prizant Law. All rights reserved.