Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: R 1 Visa

R 1 visa Top Rated New York Immigration Lawyer 118-21 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375


By Svetlana Prizant | Categories: R 1 Visa

What is an R-1 visa? The R-1 Religious Worker and Minister visa allows religious workers and qualified ministers to enter the United States in order to perform religious duties for a qualified religious organization or congregation. The R-1 does not apply to secular members of a church or lay-persons (janitors, cooks, fundraisers, electricians, accountants,… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Prizant Law. All rights reserved.