Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Category Archives: Dependent Work Authorization

Top Rated New York Immigration Lawyer 118-21 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Asylum Immigration law Award

Dependent Work Authorization

By Svetlana Prizant | Categories: Dependent Work Authorization

Dependent Work Authorization FAQs Q: What does an employment authorization document (EAD) look like, and how long does it take to get one? A: The EAD is a card with your photo and related information, including validity dates. Processing time for correctly completed requests is on average 6-8 weeks. Requests for renewals may be… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Prizant Law. All rights reserved.