What Happens if the I-751 is Denied

Questions and answers: What Happens if the I-751 is Denied?

Q: What should I do if my I-751 was denied?

I am married to a US Citizen and 90 days before my conditional residence expired I filed my I-751 (jointly) with all supporting documents. The extension letter for one year was received and the fingerprints were taken. Those 2 papers were the only ones I received until 2 days ago. I was checking the processing time and my case status online and there were no updates until I called the 1-800 customer