Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu

Monthly Archives: November 2018

Adjustment of Status Immigration Lawyer 118-21 Queens Blvd, Forest Hills, NY 11375

Who Can Get a Green Card Through Adjustment of Status?

By Svetlana Prizant | Categories: Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of Status (AOS) refers to the process by which a non-immigrant can change his/her status to that of a Legal Permanent Resident (Green card holder) if they meet certain requirements without having to leave the United States. This process is provided for by Section 245 of the Immigration and Nationality Act. AOS can… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2020 - 2024 Prizant Law. All rights reserved.